Spurred by the success of PSU Entomology's Bug of the Month factsheet series, Entomologist of the Month factsheets feature prominent entomologists whose research made significant contributions to their field.
Entomologist of the month entries are curated and created by Center for Pollinator Research graduate student fellows Katie Barie, Staci Cibotti and Sean Bresnahan.
- September 2021 - Thomas Risley Odhiambo
- August 2021 - Francisco Baisas
- July 2021 - Sophie Lutterlough
- June 2021 - Seok Joo-myung
- May 2021 - Berta Scharrer
- April 2021 - Karl von Frisch