The Huck Institutes of the Life Sciences offer postdoctoral scholars opportunities to collaborate within interdisciplinary teams of investigators who are among the top experts in their fields. We provide world-class facilities capable of assisting in the investigation nearly any question in the life sciences.
Candidates must have first completed their Ph.D. in order to be eligible for postdoctoral scholar employment at Penn State. The University Human Resources Office requires official written certification from the university where they are completing their Ph.D. before the hiring process can begin at Penn State.
- Office of Postdoctoral Affairs (University policies, benefits, & other useful resources)
- Policy HR68 postdoctoral appointments (about the postdoc's obligations, rights, and benefits)
- Penn State Postdoctoral Society
- International Scholar Advising
- National Postdoctoral Association
- SciVal Funding (Search for external funding opportunities)
- Penn State Law’s Center for Immigrants’ Rights Clinic (Up-to-date info on US immigration policy)
- Open Positions at PSU
- Penn State Postdoctoral Society on Facebook