The Huck Institutes comprise just one part of the larger Penn State research community, and we make discoveries with and alongside talented students, faculty, and researchers from institutions covering entire range of the University's research mandate.
Some of our key Penn State University partners include:
The Office of the Vice President for Research (OVPR)
OVPR oversees and facilitates research efforts across the University.
Applied Research Laboratory (ARL)
The Applied Research Lab is a Department of Defense (DoD) designated University Affiliated Research Center (UARC) that serves the needs of sponsors working in the fields of national security, industry, education, and more.
University’s Health Sciences Council (UHSC)
Penn State University’s Health Sciences Council (UHSC) guides the strategic vision of the diverse biomedical and life science endeavors across University campuses.
Other Penn State interdisciplinary research institutes and centers:
- Institute for Computational and Data Sciences
- Institutes of Energy and the Environment
- Materials Research Institute
- Social Science Research Institute
- Cancer Institute
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- Center for Biodevices
Collaborating Colleges of the Huck Institutes of the Life Sciences:
- The College of Agricultural Sciences
- The College of Earth and Mineral Sciences
- The College of Engineering
- The College of Health and Human Development
- The College of Information Sciences and Technology
- The College of the Liberal Arts
- The College of Medicine at the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- The College of Nursing
- The Eberly College of Science