The Keyence BZ-9000 Fluorescence Microscope (Live Cell) is a fully motorized microscope that allows for imaging of high quality with BF, phase contrast, and fluorescence modes. A Tokai Hit temperature and CO2 gas controller allow live-cell imaging. The system greatly reduces time spent on learning operations and adjustments with the microscope. Its software package includes image stitching, z-stack, multi-color/multi-points time-lapse, movie recording, time-series brightness measurement function, hybrid cell count, and macro cell count functions. It also allows for easy real-time 3D imaging.
- Keyence BZ-9000E inverted fluorescence phase-contrast microscope
- Objective lenses: Nikon Pl Apo 2x, 4x, 10x, 20x phase, 40x phase, 60x (NA1.4), 100x (NA 1.4)
- Filer Cubes: DAPI, GFP, Texas-R, Cy5
- Multi-color: allows four channels
- Modules: Image Stitching, Multipoint time lapse, z-stack, Video recording, Hybrid Cell Count, Macro Cell Count
- CCD Camera: 2/3 inch, 1.5 mp monochrome; colorized with LC filter for color imaging