The DynaPro NanoStar can be operated using microcuvette-based format to analyze size distributions and particle concentrations of proteins, nanomedicines, viruses, vesicles, emulsions, micelles and metallic nanoparticles.
Traditional batch dynamic light scattering
The DynaPro NanoStar uniquely combines two optimized 90° detections channels: one for DLS and one for static light scattering for determining hydrodynamic Radius (Rh) and Molecular weight. The NanoStar performs robust, accurate measurements with as little as 2 µL of sample.
On-Line with SEC-MALS Dynamic Light Scattering
Using DLS on-line with SEC-MALS will provide hydrodynamic radii and, in combination with MALS, the shape factor Rg:Rh of macromolecules > 10nm.
- Hydrodynamic Radius (Rh)
- Intensity, Mass and Number distributions
- Molecular Weight
- A2 – Second Virial Coefficient
- Temperature transition (Tonset)
- Size Range, Rh, by DLS : 0.2 to 25000 nm
- Molar Mass Range by SLS: 300 Da to 1 MDa
- Sensitivity (lysozyme 14.4 kDa): 0.1 mg/mL
- Minimum Sample Volume: 2 µL (quartz cuvette),4 µL (disposable cuvette)
- Laser Wavelength: 658 nm
- Laser Power Control: Programmable 10% to 100%
- Temperature Control: -15 to +120 °C