The application window for funded slots in year 1 (2023/24). However, students interested in joining the training program as unfunded participants are welcome and encouraged to submit applications until August 15, 2023. There are no limitations on graduate program or year and course requirements are relaxed for unfunded participants. The expectation is that unfunded participants will participate in weekly meetings and enroll in the 1 credit ‘Machine Shop’ course. They are also recommended to take the Single Molecule Biophysics course taught in Spring Semester by the Program Director
Applications are due Tuesday, August 15, 2023.
Applications for the 2024/25 school year will be due in Late May, 2024.
Please direct all questions to Prof. Will Hancock:
Students should submit the following three documents integrated into a single pdf file:
- A 1-2 page (single-spaced) personal statement that includes:
- research and education background
- current research interests and proposed PhD project
- description of how M3S program training will strengthen current doctoral training and align with future career plans
- A 1-2 page CV
- An unofficial graduate transcript