Application review will begin on December 3. Late applications will be accepted until January 3.
The following documents will be required as part of the Graduate School application process:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- Answers to program-specific questions about research experience and interests
The graduate programs and Penn State Graduate School are committed to verification of application materials; therefore, please ensure that all of your documents can be readily verified as being accurate and authentic.
Admission is granted jointly by the Penn State Graduate School and the Bioinformatics and Genomics graduate program.
The online application is run by the graduate school. Make sure to follow these directions to get your applications to Bioinformatics and Genomics Graduate Program Option.
- In the campus pulldown menu choose "University Park"
- Please choose University Park campus even if your faculty of interest are located at Hershey campus
- All applications will be reviewed through University Park only
- In the major pulldown menu select "Bioinformatics and Genomics"
- In the degree pulldown menu select "MS or PH D"
- In the semester pulldown menu select "Fall"(and then the following year)