Application Deadline: December 15
To apply to the Neuroscience graduate program students should review the admission requirements of the Penn State Graduate School and pay the application fee.
The following documents will be required as part of the Graduate School application process:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Completed Neuroscience program questionnaire
- Curriculum vitae/resume
The graduate programs and Penn State Graduate School are committed to verification of application materials; therefore, please ensure that all of your documents can be readily verified as being accurate and authentic.
Admission is granted jointly by the Penn State Graduate School and the Neuroscience graduate program.
The online application is run by the graduate school. Make sure to follow these directions to get your applications to Neuroscience Graduate Program Option.
- In the campus pulldown menu choose "University Park"
- In the major pulldown menu select "Neuroscience"
- In the degree pulldown menu select "PHD"
- In the semester pulldown menu select "Fall"(and then the following year)
Apply to the Graduate School at Penn State