The High-Field Magnetic Resonance Imaging Facility offers state-of-the-art instruments to meet all of your MRI needs. Our staff provides training, assistance, and expertise to ensure you receive the highest quality data and to help you interpret this data. Services and research instruments offered at the High-Field Magnetic Resonance Imaging Facility include:
Bruker BioSpec 70/30
- Anatomic imaging (structural)
- Diffusion tensor imaging
- Cine (heartbeat imaging, flow imaging)
- MR spectroscopy
- X-nuclei (sodium, phosphorous, C13)
- Lipid imaging
- Zero TE imaging (plastic)
Agilent 14.1 Microimaging System
- System configuration supports a full range of imaging and high-resolution spectroscopy experiments.
- Examples of possible samples for proton imaging include insects, in vivo mice, fish, tissue samples, plants, and much more.
- The system has the option to acquire data from X - nuclei (e.g. 23Na, 31P, 13C, ...).
- 8.9 cm vertical bore system, operated by an Agilent Direct Drive console with four receiver channels