Professor of Biology
Genomics, bioinformatics, and molecular evolution. Origin and diversification of flowers and developmental pathways. Comparative genomics of plants, organelles, and plant gene families. Genomics, evolution, and functional biology of parasitic plants.
- Elizabeth Kelly (Plant Biology)
- Huiting Zhang (Plant Biology)
- Juan Cerda (Bioinformatics and Genomics)
- Thomas (Nate) Persons (Bioinformatics and Genomics)
- Eric Wafula (Biology)
- Prakash Timilsina (Biology)
Huck Institutes Affiliations
News Articles Featuring Claude dePamphilis
Apr 19, 2019
NIH Trainees Juan Cerda and Catherine Douds Receive NSF-GRFP Honorable Mentions
Juan Cerda and Catherine Douds, both members of NIH-sponsored training programs overseen by the Huck Institutes, were recognized for their promising research ideas.