Our vision is:
- To perform integrative studies of parasitic and carnivorous plants at multiple levels of organization: molecular, cellular, genomic, evolutionary, and ecosystems.
- To become recognized as the world's pre-eminent location for study of parasitic and carnivorous plants.
- To holistically educate and train the next generation of plant scientists.
- To enhance undergraduate education with inquiry-based learning and research experiences.
- To obtain multiple collaborative awards from external sources to fully fund our activities.
- To recruit new faculty members interested in parasitic and/or carnivorous plants.