The Waters Q-TOF Premier is a Quadrupole Time-of-Flight (TOF) tandem mass spectrometer coupled to a quaternary HPLC system.
- Capable of a variety of ionization options that can apply to a range of compound classes, from small organic molecules to intact proteins of 60kD or more
- Quaternary HPLC allows for isocratic or gradient elution for chromatographic separations
- Delivers high sensitivity, resolution, and exact mass measurements for LC/MS applications.
- High resolution gives the selectivity needed to separate analyte spectra from interferences and background chemical noise.
- High sensitivity helps to achieve very low detection limits.
- Exact mass measurements of small molecules give the elemental composition information that can be used to identify these analytes.