The Auto-iTC200 combines the performance of the most sensitive isothermal titration calorimeter available with full automation.
- Characterization of molecular interactions of small molecules, proteins, antibodies, nucleic acids, lipids and other biomolecules
- Enzyme kinetics
- Assessment of molecular structure changes on binding mechanisms
- Operating temperature: 2°C to 80°C
- Sample storage temperature: 4°C to ambient
- Response time: 10 seconds
- Cell design: 200µl coin-shaped
- Titration syringe: 40µl
- Usable syringe volume: 38µl
- Smallest injection size: 0.1µl
- Stirring speed: 500-1,500 rpm
Automated Calorimetry Facility
Contributions made by data from this instrument may be acknowledged in papers with language similar to the example below:
We would like to acknowledge Dr. Neela Yennawar and Julia Fecko from the Pennsylvania State University Automated Biological Calorimetry facility for use of Auto ITC200 – NSF-MRI award DBI-0922974 (Bevilacqua et al 2009).