To apply to the Neuroscience Program at University Park Campus:
Application Deadline: December 15
First, be sure that you have reviewed the admission requirements.
Then, submit your application to the Penn State Graduate School and pay the associated application fee.
Complete the online application (opens in a new window).
The following documents will be collected electronically as part of the Graduate School application process:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- Transcript(s) - If you have already mailed your transcript(s) to Penn State, please upload a document that indicates such.
- The following documents will be collected electronically as part of the Graduate School application process:
- Make sure you pay the application fee. Applications without fee payment cannot be processed.
Prior to submitting an official application, students are encouraged to contact one or more of the neuroscience faculty who they are most interested in working with to ensure there is space for them in the lab.
The graduate programs and Penn State Graduate School are committed to verification of application materials; therefore, please ensure that all of your documents can be readily verified as being accurate and authentic.
Admission is granted jointly by the Penn State Graduate School and the Neuroscience graduate program.