- A 4-year baccalaureate or equivalent degree in life sciences, chemistry, or engineering or other baccalaureate degrees that include sufficient credits from relevant courses in the life sciences.
- A minimum junior/senior grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale)
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) Aptitude Test scores for the verbal, quantitative, and analytical writing tests sent to Institution Code: 2660.
- Proficiency in the English language. International applicants must submit test scores from TOEFL (Test Of English as a Foreign Language) or the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) to Institution code: 2660. International applicants who earned their baccalaureate or advanced degrees from countries listed below are exempt from the TOEFL or IELTS requirement.
- British Caribbean and British West Indies
- Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Republic of Ireland
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- United States
Applications are available thru this link: How to apply. Applications must be received no later than March 1 for admission in the Fall semester of the same year (i.e. applicants to the Fall 2017 cohort must have their applications in by March 1, 2017). The best qualified applicants will be accepted up to the number of spaces available for new students.