- Ranked in the top ten by the National Research Council
- NIH Predoctoral Training Program focused on Stress Physiology and Biomedical Workforce
- Pursue your interests in numerous areas of study
- Use a variety of disease models and approaches spanning cells to humans
- Faculty who hold primary appointments in many different departments
- Outstanding research facilities at both campuses to train and support students
- Begin developing your own portfolio of innovative research
All applicants are automatically considered for financial support. However, financial support is awarded preferentially to students pursuing a PhD degree. Students receiving financial support (stipend plus tuition grant-in-aid) will be funded for their full period of study (including summer semesters), provided they remain in good standing and maintain satisfactory progress.