Application Deadline: January 15
First, be sure that you have reviewed the admission requirements.
Then, submit your application to the Penn State Graduate School and pay the associated application fee.
Be sure to select the University Park (main) Campus.
Complete the online application (opens in a new window).
The following documents will be collected electronically as part of the Graduate School application process:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement of Motivations and Goals
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- Transcript(s) - If you have already mailed your transcript(s) to Penn State, please upload a document that indicates such.
- Make sure you pay the application fee. Applications without fee payment cannot be processed.
- The following documents will be collected electronically as part of the Graduate School application process:
The graduate programs and Penn State Graduate School are committed to verification of application materials; therefore, please ensure that all of your documents can be readily verified as being accurate and authentic.
Admission is granted jointly by the Penn State Graduate School and the Physiology graduate program.