9th International Skin Carcinogenesis Conference
The International Skin Carcinogenesis Conference (ISCC) is a biannual conference that brings together experts in skin carcinogenesis as well as postdoctoral fellows and graduate students to share research progress on the molecular mechanisms of skin cancer including squamous cell carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma and melanoma.
- Stem cells in skin cancer
- microRNAs in skin cancer and melanoma
- Inflammatory signaling pathways
- mechanism of UV induced squamous cancer and melanoma
- Molecularly targeted therapies: promises and problems
Sponsored by the College of Agriculture, Department of Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences at Penn State University